The Mammoth Pocket 1600 Small Double Mattress represents a true revolution in mattress design. Featuring 1600 individual Pocket Springs combined with 7cm of award winning Medical Grade Foam, this 24cm deep mattress provides an unrivalled level of support and comfort, night after night.
Featuring 1600 Pocket springs (Kingsize) the springs have 7cm of the mammoth foam proven to give you a longer better nights sleep.
Developed in partnership with the Chiropractic Patients Association; to offer the best in spinal and posture support for your back and neck.
A 4 way tencel removable and breathable cover that keeps you comfy and cool night night.
Vat Free for any medical or health reasons. Contact us to find out if you are eligible for the VAT saving.
2 Free Mammoth Pillows Plus Free 2 Man Room Of Choice Delivery.
Mammoth Mattress VAT Exemption
Our range of Mammoth Mattresses are now VAT exempt for people suffering from chronic sickness or disability. To qualify for VAT exemption, you must download and complete our VAT Declaration Form.
Mammoth Performance Pocket 1600 Statistics:
- Fall asleep 29% faster*
- Get 7% more efficient sleep*
- Get 21% more enjoyable sleep*
- 69% faster body cooling**
- 46% better pressure relief**
* Tested under the Guidance of Professor Jason Ellis at the Northumbria University’s Centre for Sleep Research.
** Independently tested by SATRA: results compared against a 50kg Memory Foam mattress.
- Mattress Depth – 24cm
- Firmness – Regular
- Medical Grade Foam™ with PostureCell™ Pressure Relieving Technology
- 1600 Pocket Springs (based on 5ft)
- High-specification Tencel Cooling Cover
- Fibre Comfort Quilt 300gsm
- Foam Comfort Quilt 5mm
- Tailored Taped Edging
- Integrated Washable Mattress Protector
- 5 Year Guarantee + 5 Year Warranty (10 Years)
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
|Mammoth Pocket 1600 Small Double Mattress||120cm||190cm||Medium|
Your Mammoth Pocket 1600 Mattress will be delivered within 14 working days.
Please provide a working telephone number at checkout to arrange a convenient delivery time and date.